Things to think about when investing:
1. First start small dip your big toe in.
2. See if your 401K plan has a "green fund".
3. Diversify your investing by "green" investing a portion of your investments.
4. Research "green options" www.Morningstar.com is a great place to start which evaluates funds, risks and diversification.
5. To evaluate your current investments check out www.climatecounts.org it provides a scorecard that evaluates companies in eight sectors based on their commitment to fight global warming.
More and more mainstream companies embrace sustainability, let's celebrate and support them by investing in green business!